Application Materials for Jeremiah Selvey
Director of Choral Activities, University of Toledo
All recordings are of LIVE performance. The following is a short sample list of audio performances conducted by Jeremiah Selvey. A more complete sampling of live performance recordings can be found here.
N.B., I have indicated timings to direct your listening.
1. In Lumine, Huck Hodge – University of Washington Chamber Singers (2012)
2. Gloria (from Missa Brevis), Buxtehude – Norfolk Chamber Choir (2007)
3. L’espoir (from Trois Chansons Religieux), Rossini – Norfolk Chamber Choir (2007)
4. Movement 5 from Brahms’ Ein deutsches Requiem – Chorosynthesis Singers (2011)
5. In Terra Pax, Finzi - Choral Union, Concert Choir, and Southern Illinois Symphony Orchestra – Southern Illinois University (2015)
All recordings are of LIVE performance. The following is a short sample list of video performances conducted by Jeremiah Selvey. A more complete sampling of live performance recordings can be found on my website.
1. Luk Luk Lumbu – University of Washington Ad Hoc Ensemble (2010)
2. Final Chorale (from Chichester Psalms), Bernstein - University of Washington Recital Choir (2012)
3. Credo (from Gospel Mass), Robert Ray - Southern Illinois University Choral Union (2015)
4. Excerpts from Solstice, Tim Sarsany - Oakland-East Bay Gay Men's Chorus (2013)
5. Salve Regina (plainsong), Joshua Fit de Battle – Oakland-East Bay Gay Men’s Chorus
Acclamation (from Gospel Mass) - Southern Illinois University Choral Union (18-80 years old) (2015)
Classroom Teaching Sample
Click here for my guest lecture "The Changing Voice." (April 2015)
Supplementary Material: Josquin's Ave Maria for 3 voices (SAB, where B is for the cambiata voice)